Ready to use Product. Thick Liquid formula, to clean all types of Toilet bowls and Urinals. Formulated to effectively remove lime scale stains, organic soil, stubborn stains, grime & malodour. Leaves a fresh clean smell.
- WHY: Mr. RX N6 Extra Strength Toilet Bowl Cleaner's thick liquid formula is built to clean all types of toilet bowls and urinals. Formulated to effectively remove limescale stains, organic soil, stubborn stains, grime & malodour. Leaves a fresh, clean smell.
- WHERE: Mr. RX N6 Extra Strength Toilet Bowl Cleaner can be used on toilets, urinals, and lavatories made of stable porcelain or vitreous china. Not to be used on metal lavatories.
- HOW: Flush the toilet or urinal. Squirt R6 on the bowl and under the rim & depending upon the condition of the bowl allow a contact time of 5-10 minutes. Scrub the bowl with a brush to remove difficult stains. Flush to rinse the toilet/urinal. Do not mix with bleaches or other cleaning products.
- WHEN: Use as frequently as required to maintain cleanliness and hygiene. Due to its special formulation, Mr. RX N6 Extra Strength Toilet Bowl Cleaner is tough on stains but gentle on porcelain and vitreous surfaces. The frequency of application will not affect the appearance or durability of the intended surfaces.
- Mr. RX by ZYAX:We manufacture an extensive range of products for the automotive, heavy industry, and residential consumers with a vision to create non-dangerous but equally effective chemicals. Our chemists constantly investigate scientific technology that could produce safer alternatives. Explore our cleaning care range of Mr. RX N1-N9 specialised products for cleaner, shinier homes, and workspaces.
How To Use
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Flush the toilet or urinal. Squirt R6 on the bowl and under the rim, depending upon the condition of the bowl allow contact time of 5-10 minutes. Scrub the bowl with brush to remove difficult stains. Flush to rinse the toilet / urinal. Do not mix with bleaches or other cleaning products.
General protective and hygienic measures: Keep away from food & beverages. Change all contaminated clothing. Wash hands during breaks and the end of the work. Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
Protection of hands: Chemical resistance protective gloves made by butyl or nitrile rubber.
Eye Protection: Tightly fitting safety glasses.
Skin Contact: Wash skin immediately with copious amounts of water. Obtain medical attention if symptoms develop.
Eye Contact: Wash immediately with copious amounts of water. Obtain medical attention if symptoms develop.
Ingestion:Rinse out mouth and then drink one or two glasses of water (or milk). Obtain medical attention.
STORAGE INFORMATION: Store away from extreme heat.
UN CLASSIFICATION: 8/3264/III
EMERGENCY INFORMATION:Please refer to detailed safety data provided in material safety data sheet.