Mr. RX N2 is a concentrated all-purpose cleaning agent & hygienic hard surface cleaner.
- WHY: Mr. RX N2 Hygienic Hard Surface Cleaner Concentrate is a concentrated all-purpose cleaning agent & hygienic hard surface cleaner which is among the most economical cleaning and sanitizing liquids money can buy. Despite being an effective cleaner, it is not hard on the skin. This pleasantly scented product does not contain any abrasives or bleaches.
- WHERE: Use on shiny floor surfaces like polished marble, and granite. Mr. RX N2 Hygienic Hard Surface Cleaner Concentrate is ideal for the quick and gentle cleaning of all hard surfaces (e.g. TV cabinets, photo frames, telephones, etc.) including glass and mirrors. It is safe for use on all washable hard surfaces.
- HOW: Dilute 20 ml – 50 ml in 1 L of water, use on the surfaces to be cleaned. Rinse with plain water for food contact surfaces. Mr. RX N2 can also be used with a spray & wipe method, for normal daily maintenance.
- WHEN: If diluted in the suggested ratio and applied on intended surfaces, the cleaner will not dull the shine or harm the surfaces regardless of the frequency of use. Mr. RX N2 Hygienic Hard Surface Cleaner Concentrate is hard on stains but gentle on intended surfaces due to lack of abrasives and bleach. It can be used as often as required for cleanliness and hygiene.
- Mr. RX by ZYAX: We manufacture an extensive range of products for the automotive, heavy industry, and residential consumers with a vision to create non-dangerous but equally effective chemicals. Our chemists constantly investigate scientific technology that could produce safer alternatives. Explore our cleaning care range of Mr. RX N1-N9 specialised products for cleaner, shinier homes, and workspaces.
How To Use
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Dilute 20 ml – 50 ml in 1 L of water, use on the surfaces to be cleaned. Rinse with plain water for food contact surfaces. Dr.RX N2 can also be used with a spray & wipe method, for normal daily maintenance.
General protective and hygienic measures: Do not inhale gases/ fumes/ aerosols. Use only in well-ventilated areas.
Breathing equipment: Inhalation of dust or vapour should be avoided. Protection of hands: Rinse and dry hands after use. For prolonged contact protection for the skin may be necessary.
Eye Protection: Safety glasses are recommended in those cases where handling the undiluted product involves a risk of splashing.
EMERGENCY TREATMENT: Eye Contact: Wash immediately with copious amounts of water and obtain medical attention. Ingestion: Rinse out mouth and then drink one or two glasses of water (or milk). Obtain medical attention.
STORAGE INFORMATION:Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
EMERGENCY INFORMATION:Please refer to detailed safety data provided in material safety data sheet.